01 02 03 Seven Little Australians Living and Learning: Term in Review - Faith and Fun Fridays 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Term in Review - Faith and Fun Fridays

34
We made an effort to start attending Mass again on Fridays, the boys also are serving again. This does mean that we stop work at about 11am sometimes earlier.

I tried planning Fridays around the liturgical calendar, celebrate a saint's feast from that week, study the Holy Souls for the month's dedication etc WE would read a bit and discuss. It sort of worked and sort of didn't. To be honest I would really like to spend a term or two formally studying our Faith but haven't really found a program I'm happy with:( I'm intending on praying over the holidays that I find something here to fill this gap.

As for Fun well that never really happened, I intended on planning and making myself stick too it but it didn't happen and really the mornings became too rushed, not sure where to attempt this next year.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38