01 02 03 Seven Little Australians Living and Learning: Home Management Folder 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Home Management Folder

34

Inspired by these plans I am planning to finally organise myself to create our Mother/Daughter time combined with creating a Home Management Folder. Thoughts are only germinating at this stage, therefore I am gathering links together. I'm planning our time to be rather casual, a time where we sit and sip tea, adding weekly/fortnightly to a Home Management folder and chatting about other issues.

St Martha's Apron Strings

Jennifer’s home management book

Elizabeth's folder organising and family folder and more.

Dawn’s recipe binder

on organisation, not as relevant

housekeeping routine

Dawn’s organisation

Home Management Binder from My Thoughtful Spot

Kim's Home Management Binder on her right sidebar

Labels:

35 36 37 38